Please note that removing an IncrediMail Identity password that you do not remember requires changes to your Registry. You need to follow the each directions very carefully in order to remove your Identity password:
1. Right-click the IncrediMail Tray icon and select 'Exit'.
2. Click the Windows 'Start' menu, enter 'regedit' in the 'Start Search' dialog, and press on 'Enter'.
3. The 'User Account Control' window will pop up - click on 'Continue' and browse to the following location:
4. Delete the 'Password' key.
Please Note: If the 'Password' key is not in the above location, it is located in:
5. Open IncrediMail again - note that your password is deleted and you will have to re-enter it.
Please let me know if this helps.