3D Magic allows you to browse through and preview a huge selection of 3D Effects, apply any of these effects to your Messages, and apply them to various actions such as sending, receiving and deleting Messages.
With 3D Magic, you can send your email like a paper airplane, receive your email as a spinning tornado and delete your email like in a shredding machine!
How do I install 3D Magic?
To install 3D Magic, simply click here and follow the Installation instructions.
How do I access 3D Magic?
The 3D Magic feature is located in the 'New Message' window, and can be opened by clicking the '3D Magic' icon (as marked below in red).
Please Note: If you do not have 3D Magic installed, you will not see this icon.
How do I use 3D Magic?
To use 3D Magic Effects, first make sure you have 3D Magic installed by clicking here. You can now enable and set your 3D Magic:
- In a New (or fully opened) Message, click the '3D Magic' icon.
Please Note: If this is your first time using 3D Magic, you will need to choose from one of the Preferred Modes that appears:
- I Will Choose
- Surprise Me (Default)
- IncrediMail Will Choose
- No 3D Effects
- In the '3D Magic' dialog that opens, select one of the Actions from the left-hand list (marked in red), and then a 3D Effect from the middle list. The selected 3D Effect is marked in yellow, and you will see a Preview in the right-hand panel.
Please Note: Checking the 'Surprise Me! (Random selection)' (marked in blue) box will allow you to randomize effects for each action.
- Click 'OK' (marked above in green) to save your choices and close the '3D Magic' dialog.
What 3D Magic Effects are available?
In the '3D Magic' dialog, click 'Settings...' at the bottom of the dialog. You can choose to enable or disable the following:
- Use 3D effect while sending email
- Use 3D effect while reviewing email
- Use 3D effect while opening dialogs
- Automatically download 3D animations
Can I disable 3D Magic?
You can disable 3D Magic very easily by choosing the 'No 3D Effects' option (marked below in red) in the '3D Magic settings' dialog.
Please Note: In order to completely remove 3D Magic, you will need to uninstall IncrediMail.