To create a Photo Animation, please do the following:
- Open the Photo Animation Creator by opening a New Message. In your Style Box, either click on any Photo Animation located under the 'Animations' tab or click the 'Create Animation!' link at the bottom of any Collection.
- Choose an Animation from one of the Collections in the 'Photo Animation Creator' dialog.
- After the Animation stops playing, hold your mouse over the photo area and click 'Add Photo', or 'Replace' (if you're selecting a second time).
- Select any image on your computer, Flickr, or Facebook by clicking the appropriate tab (marked in red below) and searching for a photo, and when you're done, click 'OK' (marked in blue).
- The Edit options should appear automatically. If not, hold your mouse over the image and click 'Edit'. You can now resize, rotate or reposition using the arrows that appear over the image and on the image edges, or by using the sliding bars that appear over the image.
Please Note: Pressing the 'Preview' button allows you to watch your Animation before it’s completed.
- Press 'Create Animation' (marked in red below), give your new Animation a name (as marked below in blue), select a Collection (marked in green), and then click 'OK' (marked in purple).
Please Note: If you are not a Gold Gallery member, you can create Gold Gallery Animations, but you will not be able to use them.
For more information, please click here.