IncrediMail is 100% free. You can download and use it for an unlimited amount of time and we'll never ask you to pay for it. The free IncrediMail download is not a demo or a trial version - you can use it as often as you like, and as long as you like!
Users who download IncrediMail are asked to try out MyStart (powered by Google) as their default Internet search provider and homepage. With MyStart, not only can you stay up-to-date on what's new and exciting at IncrediMail, you can also search the Internet with comfort and ease. If you use MyStart to search the web, IncrediMail generates revenue through our partnership with Google, and this revenue channel enables us to create even more fun free products for you in return!
Using MyStart is an easy way for you to help us develop products without paying a dime.
However, if you do not wish to make IncrediMail's MyStart your homepage, and would like to set something else as your homepage, please follow the steps listed:
In order to remove MyStart as your homepage, please do the following:
- Open Mozilla Firefox and browse to your desired Home Page.
- Once the page is loaded, click the 'Tools' menu (marked in red below) and select 'Options' (marked in blue).
- Under the 'General' tab (marked in red), click the 'Use Current Page' (marked in blue) button to set the web site you are currently viewing as your home page, and click 'OK' (marked in green) to finish.
In addition, to prevent IncrediMail from alerting you in the future regarding the change you have made, please do the following:
- Open IncrediMail.
- In the main IncrediMail window, click the 'Tools' menu (marked in red) and select 'Options' (marked in blue).
- Under the 'Security' tab (marked in red), remove the check from 'Notify me about changes in my home page settings' checkbox (marked in blue), and click 'OK'.