If ZoneAlarm is installed on your computer, it needs to be configured correctly so that IncrediMail is able to work properly. To do so, please follow these simple steps:
- Right-click the 'ZoneAlarm' icon in your System Tray, and select 'Restore ZoneAlarm Control Center'.
- In the 'ZoneAlarm' dialog, click 'Program Control' and then click 'Add'.
- At this point, the 'Select a program' dialog opens. Browse to the following location:
Please Note: If IncrediMail was installed in a different location, browse to that location.
- Select each process, one at a time, and click 'Open':
- Once you click 'Open' and add a process, click 'Add' again to add the next process.
Once all processes have been added, simply close the ZoneAlarm dialog. Your ZoneAlarm Firewall is now configured to work correctly with IncrediMail.