To correct this issue, please do the following:
Option 1: Open IncrediMail, click the 'Tools' menu and select 'Email Accounts'. Please verify that you have each email account configured only once.
Option 2: Once you have verified and the issue still persists, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.5 by clicking here.
If this does not help, please try each of the following steps:
1. Allow IncrediMail to complete the download:
- In the main IncrediMail window, press the 'Get Mail' icon.
- Please wait until IncrediMail completely finishes the download of all messages without pressing 'Stop' - please be patient as this may take some time.
- Once IncrediMail has completely finished, you may press the 'Get Mail' icon again.
2. Leave Copy on Server - Check that IncrediMail is not leaving copies of messages on your Server/Webmail, so they will be removed once you have downloaded them:
- In the main IncrediMail window, click the 'Tools' menu and then 'Email Accounts'.
- Select your Email Account, and click 'Properties'.
- Under the 'Advanced' tab, remove the checkmark from 'Leave a copy of messages on server'.
3. Move Messages - Please try entering your webmail, and moving ALL messages from the Inbox to another folder. Now, try to send and receive.
If you do not have access to either of these, please contact your Email Service Provider for more assistance.