To backup all your IncrediMail Data using the Data and Settings Transfer Wizard:
- Click the 'File' menu, 'Data and Settings Transfer Wizard' (marked below in red), and then 'Export Data and Settings...' (marked in blue).
- The 'Export Data and Settings' dialog will open. Click 'Next' (marked below in green) to continue.
- You can choose to save your data in the location suggested by IncrediMail, or choose another location by clicking 'Browse...' (marked below in red), and selecting the location. A folder called 'IncrediMail Transferred Data' will be created.
Please Note: If you don't want to save all your IncrediMail content, clear the 'I would also like to export my Content (Letters, Notifiers, Skins, etc.)' checkbox (marked in blue).
Now that you've picked a location, you can begin the backup:
- Click 'Next' (marked above in green) to begin. While you wait, you can check to see how many files have been compressed, and how many backup files have been created.
Please Note: Your backup will take several minutes, depending on how much data you have in your IncrediMail program.
- If you wish to cancel at any point, simply click the 'Cancel' button, and then 'Cancel Process'.
- Once the Data and Settings Export process is complete, the folder containing your saved IncrediMail data will appear. If it does not, simply click the 'Open Data Folder' button.
- In the 'Export Data and Settings Window', you will see the number of files created. It is important to always store all exported files together, or your future Import will not finish correctly.
- Click 'View Log' to view the Export Log, or 'Finish' to end the process and return to IncrediMail.