To configure your AOL email (or reconfigure a non-working email) using the 'Email Setup Wizard':
- Click the 'Tools' menu (shown in red) and then select 'Email Accounts…' (shown in blue).
- In the Mail Accounts dialog, click 'Add' (shown in red). If your account is already listed, first choose your account and then click 'Remove' (shown in blue) before clicking 'Add'.
- Please choose 'Let me configure settings myself' (shown in red), and click 'Next' (shown in blue). If you do not see the 'Let me configure…' option, continue to Step 4.
- Click AOL mail (shown in red).
- Type in your Email Address or Screen name (marked in blue), just as you would in AOL, click 'Next', and then 'OK'.
Note: Make sure that the password you entered is identical to the one AOL has provided you.