Yahoo! users may easily configure their Yahoo! Email in IncrediMail. Please note that Yahoo! Plus members may need to enter their webmail in order to send and receive correctly in IncrediMail.
For all Yahoo! Users, please do the following:
- Click the 'Tools' menu (shown in red) and then select 'Email Accounts...' (shown in blue).
- In the Mail Accounts dialog, click 'Add' (shown in red). If your account is already listed, first choose your account and then click 'Remove' (shown in blue) before clicking 'Add'.
- Please choose 'Let me configure settings myself' (shown in red), and click 'Next' (shown in blue). If you do not see the 'Let me configure…' option, continue to Step 4.
- Click Yahoo MAIL (shown in red).
- Type in your Yahoo! ID just as you would on Yahoo! Mail, and your password in the area provided (marked below in blue).
Please Note: Make sure that the password you entered is identical to the one your Email Provider has provided you.
Your Yahoo! Plus account may need to be configured from Yahoo! in order to work correctly with IncrediMail. If you are unable to receive messages, or receive all your old messages, please check and adjust these settings:
- Click here to log in to your email account.
- Once inside Yahoo!, click 'Options' in the upper left-hand corner of the screen (marked in red below). In the drop-down list, select 'Mail Options' (marked in blue).
- In the page that opens, select 'POP Access & Forwarding' (marked in red) verify that 'Access your Yahoo! Mail via POP' (marked in blue) is selected, and choose your Spam preferences from the drop-down list. Your changes should be automatically saved.