IncrediMail 2 allows you to set up unlimited Identities.
An IncrediMail Identity is similar to a Windows User, in that all your Default Settings, Content and Subscriptions will be shared by everyone accessing your IncrediMail, but each Identity will have its own Address Book, Custom Settings (Display Photo, Message Rules, Skin, etc.) and Messages.
This way, several users can comfortably use IncrediMail to check their messages with the privacy and environment they choose.
One of the many exciting features in IncrediMail 2 is the ability to add and manage a Display Picture for each IncrediMail Identity and Contact, using the 'Select Picture' dialog!
For more information on IncrediMail Identities, choose from the list below:
- How do I create an IncrediMail Identity?
- What is a Default Identity, and how do I create one?
- How do I switch between Identities?
- How so I manage my IncrediMail Identities?
- Can I use Privacy options to protect my Identity?
- How do I set a password for my Identity?
- How do I set IncrediMail to ask me for an Identity on Startup?