The IncrediMail Address Book allows you to create Mailing Groups, so you can send messages to multiple Recipients in on click! You can also organize your Family and Friends into Groups to find them easier.
In the Address Book:
- Simply click the 'New Group' icon (as marked below in red).
Name your Group (as marked below in red), and add your Contacts by typing their name in the Search box (as marked in blue) and selecting, or clicking the 'Select from List' icon (marked in green) and adding from here.
- Also, you can select multiple Contacts in your Address Book (using the 'Ctrl' key and selecting each contact), right-click on them, and choose either 'Create Group' or 'Add to Group'.
From a New Message:
- When writing to more than two addresses, select some or all Recipients, right-click and choose 'Group All Recipients'.
- After adding three or more Recipients, 'Create Group' will appear at the far right end of the 'To:' field. Click this to create the New Group.
In order to edit an existing Group in your Address Book, please do the following:
- Click the 'Groups' tab (as marked below in red) in your Address Book.
- Open the Group by double-clicking on it, or click the 'Properties' icon.
- From here you can change the Group Name, add or remove Contacts, and change the Group Display Picture or Buddycon.