How do I update IncrediMail?
To update IncrediMail manually, please click here for the Download page.
How do check for the latest version?
To check if your IncrediMail is the latest version:
- Either click the 'Help' menu, and then 'About IncrediMail 2.0'.
- You can also click the 'Tools' menu (marked in red) and then 'Options' (marked in blue).
Under the 'Advanced' tab (marked below in red), click the 'Check for Updates' button (marked below in green).
Please Note: If you have the latest version, you will see the 'You are using the latest version available' message.
Can I set IncrediMail to automatically check for Updates?
In order to be alerted about IncrediMail updates, click the 'Tools' menu and then 'Options' (as shown below).
Under the 'Advanced' tab (marked below in red), click the 'Automatic Update...' button (marked below in blue).
From here you can choose from three Update Level choices (marked in red below):
- Critical - Notify me only of new critical updates
- Recommended - Notify me of new major updates
- Optional - Notify me of every new update
What is Error Message 4320 when attempting to Update?
If you see this Error Message when attempting to upgrade IncrediMail from the program, please download your IncrediMail updates directly from the website.
To do so, please click here.