IncrediMail Folders, which contain all your Messages, are listed in the Folder Pane on the left side of your main IncrediMail window. You have several groups of Folders, and many ways of managing the Folders and Messages within (Default and Personal). Also included in this list are several other options (Flagged and Invite a Friend).
The Default Folders in IncrediMail 2 are:
- Inbox - All New Messages will arrive in this folder.
- Outbox - Messages are saved here when a user is Working Offline, or if there is an issue with your connection. This folder is hidden by default unless there is a message in it.
- Sent Items - All messages are saved here after they are sent.
- Deleted Items - Any messages that you have deleted. You cannot retrieve these messages.
- Spam - Spam messages (Only for Protection Center members).
- Drafts - Messages that are not ready to be sent.