To create a Photo Notifier, please do the following:
- Click the 'Notifier' icon in your main IncrediMail window (as shown below), and click 'Create Notifier' near the top of the Notifier Collection list.
- Choose a Notifier from one of the Collections in the 'Personal Notifier Creator' dialog.
- When the Notifier is finished playing, hold your mouse over the middle of the image, and click 'Add Photo', or 'Replace' (if you're selecting a second time).
- Select any image on your computer, Flickr, or Facebook, and click 'OK'.
- The Edit options should appear automatically. If not, hold your mouse over the image and click 'Edit'. You can now resize, rotate or reposition using the arrows that appear over the image and on the image edges, or by using the sliding bars that appear over the image.
Please Note: Pressing the 'Preview' button allows you to watch your Notifier before it’s completed.
- Press 'Create Notifier' (marked in red below), give your new Notifier a name (as marked in blue), select a Collection (marked in green), and then click 'OK' (marked in purple).
Please Note: If you are not a Gold Gallery member, you can create Gold Gallery Notifiers, but you will not be able to use them.