In order to manage your Smart Notifier Conditions, first open the Smart Notifier dialog:
- First open your 'Notifier' dialog by clicking the 'Notifier' icon (as marked in red below).
- Click 'Smart Notifier...' (marked in red) in the bottom left corner of the 'Select Notifier' dialog.
Please Note: If you have more than one condition set, their order is important. Since only one Notifier will be shown when messages arrive, the first Notifier condition in the list that matches your incoming message criteria will always be applied first.
You can now do any of the following:
- To add a Smart Notifier condition, select the condition and click 'Add...' (marked below in red) - for more information on adding Smart Notifier conditions, please click here.
- To edit a Smart Notifier condition, select the condition and click 'Modify...' (marked in blue).
- To remove a Smart Notifier condition, select the condition and click 'Delete...' (marked in green).
- To temporarily disable a Smart Notifier condition (but not remove), simply remove the checkmark to the left of that specific condition.
- To change the order of the Smart Notifier conditions, select the condition and click 'Move Up' or 'Move Down' (marked in purple).
When you're done, simply click 'OK'.