If Spam Blocker sends messages to your Deleted Items folder, instead of your Inbox, please check all of the following:
Please verify these messages are not marked as Spam:
- Click the 'Tools' menu (marked in red) and then 'Message Rules...' (marked in blue).
- In the 'Message Rules' dialog, check to see there is no rule that directs these messages into your Deleted Items folder.
- Now click the 'Blocked Senders' tab.
- If any of the Senders in the list are trusted, please select them and click the 'Delete' button.
Please also do the following:
- Please click the 'Protection Center' icon (marked in red below) in the main IncrediMail window.
- Now choose 'Approved Senders' (marked below in red).
- Review the Approved Senders and Domains lists. If you do not see the Email Addresses of the Messages that arrive in your Deleted Items folder, please click 'Add' (marked below in red) and fill in their Name and Email Address.
- In the Protection Center dialog, click the 'Settings' button (marked below in red). Make sure 'Automatically move messages not detected as Spam to the Inbox' is marked, and 'Move emails with an invalid return address to the 'Spam' folder' is not marked.