Protection Center members can find all Protection Center Statistics in the Protection Center dialog. For more information, please find your topic below:
Where do I find Protection Center Statistics?
In the Protection Center, you will find Statistics for the Spam Blocker, as well as the Link Scanner.
If either of these is turned off, it will be greyed out, as illustrated below.
What Spam Blocker Statistics can I find in the Protection Center Dialog?
- Total Emails Scanned (marked below in red) - Total Messages that were scanned since Spam Blocker was installed.
- Total Spam Detected (marked in blue) - Total Spam detected and reported, not including those you marked as Safe.
- Spam Detected this week (marked in green) - Total Spam Messages reported this week.
If your Spam Blocker Report is greyed out, please turn the Spam Blocker on by clicking 'ON' (marked in red).
What Link Scanner Statistics can I find in the Protection Center Dialog?
Total Links Scanned (marked in red below) - Total Links that were scanned since Link Scanner was first used.
Each category is listed separately with the amount of links that were found in each category since the Link Scanner was first used:
- Safe (marked in blue)
- Suspicious (marked in green)
- Malicious (marked in purple)
If your Report is greyed out, please turn the Link Scanner on by clicking 'ON' (marked in red).