Protection Center will not only keep your IncrediMail free or Junk and Spam messages, it will also assist you in detecting malicious links that may lead to viruses, phishing sites, or other un-safe websites.
Please try all the steps listed here. If this does not help, please refer to the Troubleshooting links at the end of the article for specific issues.
In order to use your Protection Center, you must first make sure it is registered and installed correctly. Please do the following:
- Please click the 'Help' menu (marked in red) and select 'Licenses' (marked in blue).
- Select any Protection Center codes you see, and click 'Remove' for each one.
- You will need to install the latest version of IncrediMail by clicking here.
- Afterwards, please register your Protection Center registration code again by clicking the 'Help' menu (marked in red) and selecting 'Enter Registration Code...' (marked in blue).
Don't forget that your code should be entered exactly as you received it in your registration email.
- Please also reinstall the Protection Center by clicking here.
Please Note: For issues downloading or installing the Protection Center installation file, please scroll down to the bottom of this article.
You should also verify all Protection Center features are turned on:
- Click the 'Protection Center' icon (marked in red below) in the main IncrediMail window.
- Make sure the 'Spam Blocker' and 'Link Scanner' icons are green.
- If they are red (as shown below), please click 'ON' below each (as marked below in red for Spam Blocker and blue Link Scanner).
Make sure all Protection Center features and options are turned on. Most of these features are listed in the Protection Center dialog, and can be found by clicking the 'Settings' button (marked below in red).
If you have tried all these steps, but are still experiencing and issue, please find it in the list below and follow the directions provided:
- Spam Blocker is not scanning one or more Email Accounts
- Spam Blocker sends messages to my Deleted Items instead of my Inbox
- I do not wish to see the Link Scanner icon in messages (I want to check links manually)
- Link Scanner has incorrectly marked a Link