In order to download from the IncrediMail website, you will need to have cookies enabled for the IncrediMail website. You can either enable cookies for all sites, or for IncrediMail only.
To enable cookies for the IncrediMail website so the site will recognize your IncrediMail installation and Licenses (such as Gold Gallery), please follow the provided directions:
- First, right-click the IncrediMail Tray Icon and select 'Exit' (as marked below).
- Open Google Chrome, click the wrench 'Tools' button (marked in red) and select 'Options' (marked in blue).
- Select the 'Under the Hood' tab (marked in red), and click the 'Content settings...' button (marked in blue below).
- In the 'Content Settings' dialog that appears, under 'Cookies', make sure 'Allow local data to be set (recommended)' is marked (as show below in red), and then click the 'Manage exceptions...' button (marked in blue).
- In the 'Cookie and Site Data Exceptions' dialog, under 'Hostname Pattern', type 'incredimail.com' (as shown below in red) and choose 'Allow' from the drop-down menu to the right (marked in blue).
- Close all windows when you're finished.
Now open IncrediMail first, and then open Google Chrome to see if the issue is corrected.