If Trend Micro is installed on your computer, it needs to be configured so that IncrediMail is able to work correctly. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Open Trend Micro by clicking the Trend Micro Internet Security icon in your System Tray (marked in red), and choosing 'Open the Main Console' (marked in blue).
- Now click the 'Settings' option (gear symbol) in the bottom of the dialog (as marked below in red).
- In the 'Protection Settings' dialog, click 'Exception Lists' (marked in red), then click 'Programs/folders' (marked in blue), and finally 'Add' (marked in green).
- Click the 'Browse...' button (marked in red).
- Browse to the following location:
Please Note: If IncrediMail was installed in a different location, browse to that location.
- Select each of the following processes (marked in red below) and click 'Open' as marked in blue (you will need to repeat this one at a time for each process):
- Click 'OK' and then 'OK' again.
Please Note: Your Trend Micro Firewall is now configured to work correctly with IncrediMail. You can find these instructions by clicking here.