A firewall is a computer security application that protects your computer by preventing unwanted intrusion from and to the Internet
If the Bitdefender firewall is installed on your computer, it needs to be configured correctly so that IncrediMail is able to work properly. To do so, please follow these simple steps:
- Right-click the 'Bitdefender' icon in your System Tray (as marked below in red) and click 'Turn Game Mode On' (marked in blue) if it is not already enabled.
- In the 'Bitdefender Game Mode' dialog that appears, click 'OK' (as marked in red).
- The 'Bitdefender' icon should now appear with a small 'G' in the corner; please right-click this icon (marked below in red) and choose 'Show' (marked in blue).
- In the 'Bitdefender' dialog that opens, under 'FIREWALL', click 'ON' (marked below in red).
- Once you do so, the 'FIREWALL' button should be marked 'OFF' (as shown below in red).
- Close the Bitdefender dialog.
Your Bitdefender firewall is now configured to work correctly with IncrediMail.