Spamhaus is a project which collects information about and blocks Spammers in order to keep the Internet a safer place. Your IP Address or Email Address may be mistakenly identified as Spam for many reasons, and this could cause issues with Sending and Receiving.
You may receive any of the following Error Messages:
- The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip= blacklist
- 550 5.7.1 [BL21] Connections not accepted from IP addresses on Spamhaus
- 554 554 5.7.1 Your mail server XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is listed at www.spamhaus.org
To correct this, please do the following:
- Click here to visit Spamhaus' Official Website.
- You can check to see if your ISP has been blocked by clicking the 'Blocklist Removal Center' option under 'Blocklist Removal'. If you don't know your ISP, click here.
- Enter your IP Address, and click 'Lookup'.
- If your IP Address is LISTED (appears in red), it should give you instructions on how to correct this.
For more information and assistance, you can also contact your Internet Service Provider.