To configure your AOL email (or reconfigure a non-working email) using the 'Email Setup Wizard':
- Click the 'Tools' menu (shown in red) and then select 'Email Accounts…' (shown in blue).
- In the Mail Accounts dialog, click 'Add' (shown in red). If your account is already listed, first choose your account and then click 'Remove' (shown in blue) before clicking 'Add'.
- Please choose 'Let me configure settings myself' (shown in red), and click 'Next' (shown in blue). If you do not see the 'Let me configure…' option, continue to Step 4.
- Click AOL mail (shown in red).
- Type in your Email Address or Screen name (marked in blue), just as you would in AOL, click 'Next', and then 'OK'.
Note: Make sure that the password you entered is identical to the one AOL has provided you.
If none of these works, please try configuring your Email Account in another Email Client to test your settings. For instructions on doing so, please click here.