The Error Message 'Operation Incomplete' during sending and receiving is normally caused by one of the following:
- Incorrect Recipient Email Address.
- The Recipient's inbox is full (therefore your message is rejected).
- Your Internet Service Provider rejected a message with a large group of Recipients.
To correct this, first do the following:
- Please clear everything from your Outbox Folder.
- Send a message to each Recipient, one at a time.
- If you are able to send a message to each Recipient separately, you may have a limit on the amount of Recipients you are allowed in one message, or allowed to place in the 'BCC:' field for one message.
If the issue continues, please click here to reconfigure your account.