IncrediMail allows users to enhance Messages by adding Sounds, which can be set to play as soon as the user opens the Message!
To add a Sound:
- First click the 'Sound' tab (marked below in red) in the New Message Style Box.
- Find your desired Sound and select it. You will hear the Sound played.
- To change the Sound, simply select another Sound.
Your New Sound will be displayed in the New Message window (above the 'To:' field). You can now customize:
- To play the sound again, click 'Play again' (marked in red below).
- Click 'Remove' to remove the Sound (as marked in blue above).
- If you want the Sound to play repeatedly, mark the 'Play repeatedly' checkbox (marked above in green), which will play the Sound until you send your Message. The recipient will have the choice to stop the Sound whenever they want!