IncrediMail offers a multitude of options for staying in contact with friends and family, and personalizing the messages you send. To get started composing messages, first open a New Message, which can be done from the the main IncrediMail window, or from your Address Book.
From the main IncrediMail window, do one of the following:
- Press the 'Write' icon (marked in red).
- Click the 'File' menu and then 'New Message' (marked in red).
- Press the 'Ctrl' + 'N' keys on your keyboard.
To write a message using Selected Recipients from within your Address Book:
- Simply select all desired contacts by clicking on each recipient while holding down the 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard.
- Once completed, either click the 'Write' icon or right-click on the selected Contacts and click 'Write Mail'.
Please Note: This option is only for the 'To' field, and not 'CC' or 'BCC'.
Once you've opened your Message,you can add addresses to the 'CC' and 'BCC' options. To do so, please do the following:
- In a New Message, please click on the 'Cc:' or 'Bcc:' separately to open the Address Book (make sure to click BCC for the BCC option).
- From here either click the 'Add' next to each Contact's name, or search for their name in the Search box, and then add them.
Please Note: When you click on the 'To:' icon in IncrediMail 2, Contacts will only be added to the 'To:' field.
Fill in your subject, body and then press send. To send your New Message, simply click 'Send'!
For more options, check the articles below: